High Performance – Profitable Solutions
Micro 8 Mk12 Twinhead. A full 8mm CNC twinhead wire forming machine. Featuring the very latest Pave CNC High Performance CNC Controller Technology and Software.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully programmable to produce three dimensional shapes.
- Capable of bending up to: 8mm/od x 3500mm long.
- Ten programmable bending speeds – up to 0.5 seconds for 180 degrees.
- Repeatability on bend angle =/- 0.05 degrees.
- Variable carriage speeds up to 60 meters per minute, with positional tolerance 0.01mm from datum.
- Clamp unit allows 360 degree rotation of wire, with 10 programmable speeds up to 0.02 seconds for 90 degrees.
- Simple touch screen programming, with three dimensional graphics.
- Automatic magazine loading system.
- Off-line programming.
- Straightening with the PAVE Trueline Wire Straightener.
- Sequential component forming.
- Tool change 10 minutes.
- Program change 30 seconds.
- Fed from cut lengths of coil.
- Modem/Live Video Link
- Watch the video which shows the simplicity and user-friendly nature of the Pave control.
Unfair Advantage: Low-cost labour is no longer the value it once appeared to be. Staying close to your market, managing shorter, leaner deliveries gives you an ‘Unfair Advantage’ over your competitors whilst you remain flexible and agile in the face of ever-changing market conditions.
See what is possible… We make it easy for you to take an Inspirational Masterclass in how to automate your wire bending department with the very latest CNC bending technology. See our on-line Masterclass video demonstrations.
Don’t miss out, hurry, Act Now! With this quality New machine, you will take your production to a new high level. With minimal investment helping you to quickly transform your projects into reality using CNC machines giving you an unfair advantage over your competitors to win new profitable business.
A live or remote demonstration can be arranged and is recommended.
Don’t miss out, hurry, Act Now!
Nothing compares – Let’s team up for a Master Class Bending Demonstration.
Complete the form – A demonstration / viewing can be arranged and is recommended.